In addition to making our website available to you, we also provide you with this mobile app, which you can download to your mobile device. We take the protection of your data very seriously and always treat your personal data as confidential and in accordance with legal regulations. Below, we would like to provide you with information about how we collect your personal data in the context of your use of our mobile app. Personal data is understood to be all data which concerns you personally, such as your name, address, email addresses and user behaviour.
If we would like to use contracted service providers for individual functions on our website, or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will provide you with in-depth information about the respective processes below. We also specify the defined storage period criteria.
The controller according to Art. 4, Para. 7 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Pleidelsheimer Straße 15
Tel.: +49 (0) 7142 95 66 10
When you download the mobile app, the required information will be transferred to the respective App Store, i.e. particularly your username, your account’s email address and customer number, the download time, the payment information and the individual device code. We have no influence over and are not responsible for these data collection activities. We only process the data insofar as doing so is necessary for downloading the mobile app onto your mobile device.
You will find further information on this matter in the App Store of the following provider:
(1) As soon as you use our mobile app on your terminal device once installation is complete, we collect the personal data described below to enable convenient use of the functions. We also collect data that is technically necessary for us to offer you our mobile app’s functions and to guarantee stability and security. The user’s IP address must remain stored for the duration of the session for this purpose.
(2) We also use this data to analyse user behaviour within the app. This data is used for the purpose of improving the quality of our mobile app and its contents. Using data in this way enables us to find out how the app is used and therefore allows us to continuously optimise it.
The collected data is pseudonymised by technical measures. It is therefore no longer possible to assign the data to the accessing user. The data is not stored together with other personal user data.
In the purposes mentioned under (1) and (2), we therefore also have a legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6, Para. 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
(3) We process the following data in this regard:
(4) The legal basis for this data processing is Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. f of the GDPR.
(5) The data shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. If data is recorded to provide the app functions, it is deleted when the respective session is ended. In all other situations, the data is deleted once it has been evaluated as appropriate, but within 12 months at the latest.
(1) If you as the account holder would like to use our mobile app and the offers and services made available through it, you must firstly provide the following data for the registration process:
(2) Once you have completed the registration process, you may access your user account using the password you chose and the email address we have saved. Once you have registered and are using the app, the following additional data may be specified by you and be processed:
(3) The legal basis for storing your data for the purpose of establishing or fulfilling our service is Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. b of the GDPR in this regard. Insofar as we also have your explicit consent to process and disclose your personal data, Art. 6, Para. 1, Clause 1, lit. a of the GDPR shall constitute the legal basis.
(4) The user is required to register to access certain content and services on our app. We process the personal data you provide in this regard exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling and providing our functions offered via the app. We therefore collect and process your personal data
(5) The data shall be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. This is the case for the data collected during the registration process if the user’s registration on our mobile app is cancelled or modified.
Our app is designed to send push notifications to mobile devices. Push notifications are sent with the aid of a pseudonymous push token assigned by the user’s operating system. We cannot derive any personal data from the push token or allocate it to a user device.
Push notifications are sent with the purpose of providing you with important and interesting information in connection with use of the app, and are therefore in our legitimate interest. Consequently, the legal basis for sending such notifications is Art. 6 lit.f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have explicitly consented to push notifications, the legal basis for sending them is also Art. 6 lit. a) GDPR.
You can opt out of receiving push notifications at any time by disabling the feature “Receive push notifications” in the app settings or deactivating the receipt of push notifications in your operating system settings.
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
(2) You also have the right to lodge complaints regarding processing of your personal data within our company with a data protection supervisory authority.